Community Lending of America, Inc., has been serving Kansas and Missouri for more than 12 years and is seeking a talented and driven Loan Officer to join our team of genuine people that work hard and have fun doing it. If you enjoy providing outstanding customer service, creating relationships, and working in fast-paced environment, this may be your new career.
At Community Lending of America, Inc., you will build strong relationships to benefit each client well beyond the initial transaction, interview customers to collect and analyze their financial information and find the right solutions for our prospects.
Your strong customer service and communication skills will be utilized to track the mortgage throughout the process, resolve any conflicts that may arise, communicate with customers and agents, and ultimately close mortgages by their contract date.
As a Community Lending of America, Inc Loan Officer, you will:
- Review leads daily and contact borrowers via telephone and email to obtain their loan application.
- Solicit new business from realtors and home builders.
- Built rapport and maintain open lines of communication with borrowers, builders, realtors and processors while providing outstanding customer service.
- Develop relationships within the community to generate business for the company.
- Interview customers, recommend the appropriate mortgage loan product and secure a complete loan application.
- Originate and prepare new loans to ensure all loans meet the guidelines for upfront submission.
- Be accessible to the buyers and associates and return calls in a reasonable amount of time.
- Maintain reports and notes within origination computer system to ensure complete exchange of information regarding loan application, loan status, conversations with customers, underwriting, lock in information, monthly projected closings, incentive and expense reports.
- Assist loan processing and closing department to facilitate accurate and expeditious processing and closing of loans.
- Travel to meet with borrowers and obtain loan applications as necessary.
- Meet or exceed closed loan capture rate and spot loan objectives for the office.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule.
- Licensed mortgage originator in good standing in both Kansas and Missouri.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- General mortgage banking background, including knowledge of lock procedures.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
Ready to apply?
Forward your resume to [email protected] or call Jeremy at 913-484-0179.
Meet our talented team
I have personally been originating mortgages locally for over 15 years and have built my business through a high level of service and always delivering a great product. I care deeply about getting my clients into their homes on time!
I work with real estate agents and in doing so, have the ability to positively impact their businesses. I enjoy working for Community Lending of America Inc. because of the honesty, ethical position, transparency, and love that is exuded from the owner/founder, down through the rest of the company.
I love helping people achieve their major goals and dreams. I am very customer service oriented and enjoy the relationship aspect of this business. I appreciate the problem solving nature of this job – finding ways to make things work. My favorite part of the job is the fact that I get to work with a team that I love every day!
I have been in the business for almost 10 years now. This job is very rewarding to me because I love helping people through their largest investments. I appreciate that every day provides new opportunities in the work and that there is always room to grow and learn!
I am the Office Manager at Community Lending of America Inc. With over 12 years of experience in Management and Customer Service I provide efficiency in the day-to-day business operations and offer transactional support to all of our team members and our partners.
I am a Mortgage advisor for Community Lending of America and enjoy bringing understanding and honesty to the overwhelming process of purchasing a home. I take great pride in helping others and that is exactly what I get to do here at Community Lending. Along with my amazing team, we work together to help our clients understand and empower them through the process of achieving their dream of becoming a home owner.
I am the client Acquisition Coordinator at Community Lending of America and enjoy being the bridge between our past, present and future clients. With a deep background in business development and customer relations I take great pride in building a system that will bring our clients not only the most efficient, but the most enjoyable experience as they achieve their dreams of being home buyers.
I am the Office Manager at Community Lending of America. With over 15 years in customer service and management I am well equipped to provide support to our partners, clients and my team members. Maintaining the efficiency of all the day-to-day operations as well as providing any support my team may need.
I am a Licensed Mortgage Advisor at Community Lending of America. With five years of experience in both Kansas and Missouri markets, I find great pride in helping people feel informed and prepared through the ever-chaning mortgage process. I particularly appreciate being a part of someone's long term dream of home ownership.
Community Lending of America is a full service mortgage brokerage. Our streamlined processes allow us to offer world-class service, including:
- Low interest rates
- Low closing costs
- Fast closings
- Night & weekend availability
- Easy accessibility
Let us help you simplify this complex process and walk you through the application process.
OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS
5440 W 110th St, Suite 300
Overland Park, KS 66211
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
4041 NE Lakewood Way, Suite 180
Lee's Summit, MO 64064